Have You Discovered Pinterest Yet?
Every day I see something new about Pinterest. Seems like since I first heard about it a week ago in a viral image training, a day has not gone by without seeing something about it. I even got a WSO ebook on it by Barbara Ling, then Ali Brown shared an article about it on Facebook. Next, I got an email to go to a free training on it and yesterday my good friend Lawrence Bland, Social Media & SEO Blog specialist called me to thank me for sharing it with him. He Loves that you get a back link to anything shared or “Pined”. We are even inviting you to the webinar.
What is Pinterest?
…. its a Virtual Pinboard … Organize & Share Interesting & Beautiful Things
- More Fun Then Facebook & Twitter!
- Very Visual - Feel the Difference!!!
- Share and Organize images and videos you like…. or you and your collaborators like
- Find common interests on Pinterest…. Expand your social connections!
- Build community all over the world with people who share your same interests.
Optin For Live or Video Training And Some Hot Tips to Learn About Pinterest
Subscribe below to get:
- An Invite – Instant Pinterest Account option (no Waiting List)
- More Pinterest Trainings and Videos
- Three (3) Things to do to get going quickly with Pinterest and
- Business Building Social Media Marketing Tips for your traffic & links to Your Sites.
- Learn How Pinterest Helps Your Internet Marketing & Affiliate Marketers. (what NOT to do too…)
- We will also go over some of the controversy over this new very suddenly very popular social site.
- Pinterest Skype Room Community Collaboration & Social Share Project Announcements!!!!
- Get a 50% off Discount Coupon Code for “The Power to Pin” emailed to you … while they last (1st 100 sales only), its a complete video training on marketing with Pinterest (FYI … Pinterest is free, our product is not free, but our webinars are free (wink). Learn to profit with Pinterest, its very worth it!
In Depth Pinterest for Business Training
Become an Early Free Affiliate of Our Pinterest Marketing Video Training
Do you want to refer others to our free Webinar on Pinterest? You may want to become an early free affiliate here of our complete video training series on how to use Pinterest for Marketing or for business. Its called “The Power to Pin” and my review video is here.
Video of Our Last Pinterest Introduction Webinar
To Get Started Ask Me In My Skype Room
Skype Room to Share And Learn Pinterest
A Pinterest Skype Room! I now have a Skype Room (aka Skype Group Chat Room) to share everything we learn about and do on Pinterest. Here is the Join Link to enter my Pinterest Skype Room (and these general Skype room guidelinesapply. You must read, agree and abide by these rules in my rooms.)
The Pinterest Invite
How to Start a Pinterest Account
You need an invite to join Pinterest. If you need an invite, which you do if you are not a member yet, then just ask me for the join link for my New Pinterest Skype Room. You can request one, but there is a waiting list. To join right now a member sends you an invitation.
Our goal is to connect everyone in the world through the ‘things’ they find interesting. We think that a favorite book, toy, or recipe can reveal a common link between two people. With millions of new pins added every week, Pinterest is connecting people all over the world based on shared tastes and interests.
Got The Pin It Button?
Easy tool to share, “Pin” and organize favorite stuff you find online. Once installed in your browser, the “Pin It” buttonlets you keep an image or video from any website and add it to one of your pinboards. When you pin from a website, it automatically links to the original creator, pulls the image or a video from the site. Get the pin it button to make it really easy to Pin and add to your Boards.
Follow Me On Pinterest!
Follow My Skype Videos, Skype Tips, Skype Training on Pinterest
Follow my Skype Tips & Skype Videos on Pinterest. I can not wait to see your Pin Boards, read your comments, and see your cool images and videos. Click here to follow me on Pinterest and remember, I’ll send you an invite on Skype or Facebook or better yet… in my Skype Room here.
Skype Pin Boards to Follow
Did you know that each PinBoard has a link too? Skype Tip: Put your Pinboard links in your Skype profiles, mood message (see last post for eye catching Skypemood ideas), in your about or home page! Follow my Skype PinBoards for moreSkype ideas:
- Skype Tips PinBoard – Follow my Skype Tips Pinboard on Pinterest.
- Skype Art on Pinterest
- More Skype Stuff coming soon to my Pinterest – Follow me!
TIP: Join with Twitter Facebook
Oh did I tell you? Pinterest is integrated with Facebook and Twitter, so you will get my Pinned Skype Tips and Skype Art on Twitter and Facebbook also. If you want to remove your Facebook, Twitter or Google form your membership after you join you can, but you do need to sign up with one of these 3 to start your Pinterest account. Have fun and I will See You on Skype and on Pinterest!